Monday, March 31, 2008

Scheduling Issues

You've probably noticed that Vintage Pattern Sunday didn't show up yesterday. I was unable to get Mozilla to fire up yesterday. In addition, eldest son was home for the weekend and I didn't want to spend much time online anyway. So, sorry. :( I'll see if I can get the computer to cooperate and do some catch-up posting.

I'm also not having Sewing Lessons Monday today. We have a series of appointments in Anchorage today and I had to cancel on the girls. We'll be trying to reschedule later in the week and I'll keep you apprised of our doings then! I don't want to miss because we planned to wrap up our unit on applique today. I'm anxious to start on the next section with them, Fabric Modification.

So...I'm off to do some quick grocery shopping before heading off to the dentist and tire shop. Oh joy! What a fantastically fun way to start the week...


Charity

1 comment:

When Ladies Dressed said...

What a great blog Charity! I'm looking forward to your postings when you return. Also, I'd love to hear about your new sewing room, especially since I will have a new sewing "annex" when we move into our new home in June. It's a 13 x 12 bedroom w/ a private 10 x 17 bonus room attached... Kellie