Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Alphabet Adventures - "G is for Graham Crackers"

Okay..this one's a bit of a stretch. LOL! Today is brought to you by the Letter G as in "G is for Graham Crackers." Last time I bought groceries, graham cracker pie crusts were on sale 3/$5 (you'll have to take my word for it that that's a sale price here in Alaska). I bought three and popped them in the freezer. Since I have to take a run today to Anchorage to pick up the wonderful Mr. DH from the airport, I thought I'd make a few pies to drop off at eldest son's college apt. So....the Key Lime, Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse and Blackberry Streusel pies are now being devoured by four perpetually hungry college students. That is if Caleb decided to share with his roommates...

Traditional Key Lime Pie


Blackberry Streusel Pie


Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie


Charity

2 comments:

Keely said...

Oh Very Yummy!! I bet you're popular with your son's flatmates!
Where did you get the recipes?

Karen said...

Loving your alphabet posts and the pies look yummmmmmmmmmie! Care to share your receipes?