Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Redecorating

Please be patient with me over the next few days. I'm going to be experimenting with some Spring Blog Spruce-Up. I loved my vintage sepia look I had going, but had become bored with it. After nosing around the Big Sewing Blog List, I noticed that almost all the top blogs have white backgrounds. So..there must be some reader demand for that. And while I love that old antique look, I want this to be a comfy place for my readers. So...feedback welcome. I'm still working on a new Header Banner as this one looks a little "homemade."

Charity

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I find white background too hard for my eyes. I liked your old color scheme very much - easy on the eyes and comforting.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Alexandra. Maybe I'll try experimenting with a cream instead of a white. If the consensus is that it's too hard to read, I'll go back. I kept all my old graphics. Most blogs are going to all white these days. I think it's because the photos don't clash. We'll see...