Saturday, April 05, 2008

Some of Us Are A Little Slow



I just recently realized that Blogger has a feature whereby I can index my posts by subject. This enables the reader to find all posts related to a certain subject, say...papercrafting, by simply clicking on that subject in the label list. You will find this label list waaaayyyyy down at the bottom of the left sidebar. However, I have more than 250 posts to go back through and relabel. This will take a very long time as I'll probably just do a dozen or so every day. So, recheck often to see what new old post you might discover. I had forgotten some of the good stuff buried in there. Hopefully, this will help us resurrect it. In time.

Charity

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I just learned this too! :) It will be so nice to have this on your site. You have so many great thing to reference!

Alexandra said...

Labels rock! Glad you found them.

angie.a said...

I've been lazy about doing this too. I've got a lot of the past year's sewing projects indexed, but I'm nowhere near finished! I hope to get them all done by summer myself! :)

I really want to help with the hundred skirts project. Email me if you still need help! jemimabean at gmail dot com. Later!

angie.a

Meg said...

I don't know why Blogger makes it so difficult to learn all its features. You really have to stumble onto things....