Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Little Business

I am SOOOOO delighted with the sweet emails and comments I'm getting from folks who want to help with The Hundred Skirt Project. I have gals from New York, Indiana, Washington and here locally who want to be involved. What a treat! I am happy to report that the 3Ts and 5Ts are either done or promised. Sizes remaining are 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and I will need to make a few Misses Plus sizes as well (have two of these so far and could probably use 3 more).

On the downer side...I think my computer is about ready to fry. I've done quite a bit of maintenance on it with no improvement. It's an old computer so this is nothing unexpected. However, if I didn't get back to someone waiting to hear from me, please try again. It's taking several minutes to download a page so my computer time has dropped drastically and I may have missed a question, comment or email in the frustration and confusion. We are working on it, but if I suddenly disappear, it means we've had a crash and will be back online as soon as possible. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Thanks again for all your encouragement, enthusiasm and participation!

Charity

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Charity!

On those sizes from 6-16, those are Misses' sizes? Or are they Juniors?

Unknown said...

Those are girls sizes. I will also need some Misses Plus, but I'm waiting to hear exactly what Misses sizes are needed. I know the orphanage has some young adult girls there. My Mom was going to let me know the needs there. I'll post when I know more.

Marji said...

Charity, pls also let me know when you know what the plus sizes are. Plus sizes are a category that is so frequently short changed. I'm more than happy to make a couple of skirts in plus sizes for your project.
mlweaving at yahoo dot com