Saturday, September 15, 2007

Christmas Tags

I love to create beautifully wrapped packages at Christmas. I often make my own tags. I created this set of three tags this morning and have placed them in my Ebay store. I think they would be beautiful atop a package wrapped in plain brown paper and then a huge tartan sash and bow. You can see them by clicking here




And this set reminds me of something out of Dr. Zhivago. They can be found by clicking here I think these would be beautiful atop a package wrapped in either silver foil or white embossed wallpaper and then have a sprig of holly and a crystal icicle tucked in among a white velvet bow!
THESE HAVE SOLD!


And for the Victorian/Romantic Chic crowd...



Last of the dove gray-themed tags...For our animal loving friends, "Winter's Creatures"



Charity

2 comments:

blessings said...

Very cool tags! I love wrapping gifts and making them all pretty with ribbons and millinery flowers and skeleton keys and clothes pins and... well, you get the idea =) Blessings... Polly

homespun living said...

These are gorgeous and I just ordered some! They are going to make for some beautiful Christmas packages.
Debbie