Friday, August 17, 2007

Currently Under Construction...

I found these awesome candlesticks while treasure-hunting on Thursday. I loved their whimsical appeal and lollipop colors. I thought they'd make cute cupcake/display stands. So I brought them home and glued on some Franciscan saucers. I had one cloche handy and will be glueing on a little knob on the top and then making a tag to dangle from the top. I need to buy one more cloche for the second cupcake stand. Then I just have to decide whether I will keep them or if I sell them whether I should do it singly or as a pair. The stuff on them was just thrown there while making room for them on the shelf. I think they'd be charming when used to serve minature desserts. Their colors and touch of sass makes them perfect for "cute" desserts like petit fours, cupcakes, cream puffs and tarts.

No comments: