Friday, December 05, 2008

DEADLINE!!!

The deadline for The Hundred Skirts Project was to be August 1st, then December 1st. Obviously, those have both come and gone. I wanted allow time for those of you who said you were working madly to get your skirts in. The new deadline will be January 1st. This time I will have to enforce it as I don't want to delay receipt of the skirts any longer. My mother-in-law and I are working hard to finish up the last amount to complete the 100 skirts. When we reach 100, we will be sending the skirts whether or not the pledged skirts are all in. If all the pledged skirts arrive, that will be terrific! It will put us well over our goal. However, the skirts are going January 1st regardless. If you can't make the January deadline, I can provide the orphanage's address and you can mail them when you're ready. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at lovelace @ mtaonline . net

Thanks to all who have participated! I will continue to share skirts as they arrive in my mailbox or are completed in my workroom! Hugs!

Charity

No comments: