Monday, July 28, 2008

Alphabet Adventures - "W is for Wag The Dog"

Today is brought to you by the Letter W with this little skirt I've titled "Wag the Dog". I am in the middle of making four skirts today. They need to be mailed asap to my father who is making a trip to Guatemala to work in The Shadow Of His Wing Orphanage, the same one where we will be sending The Hundred Skirts Project. While there he will also be visiting two families that he and my mother befriended. There are four daughters between these two families and the skirt sets are gifts for these girls, ages 6, 8, 13 and 13.

This skirt set is a Size 6. It was made from Daisy Kingdom fabric. I ran short and had to use a secondary fabric for the double-tunneled waistband. I will be covering some buttons from that prints to add to the center of the doggies' bows. Hopefully, that will keep it from looking too ad lib. The tee shirt will most likely cover it anyway!

Three more to go today! I've got to get scooting!

No comments: