Monday, July 14, 2008

Alphabet Adventures - "L is for Long Lost Leggings"

Today's Alphabet Adventure is brought to you by the "Letter L" and "Long Lost Leggings". I was scrounging around in my sewing room and came across a pair of child's knit leggings and tunic/dress outfit that I had started a couple of years ago! The outift was almost done. I'm not sure how I got derailed from the project.

The leggings just needed the waistband turned down and elastic ran through the tunnel. The tunic only needed hemming and the appliquéd kangaroo pocket attached. So here are the leggings finally completed and I'll update the post with the tunic as soon as I get it finished. This is about a size 4/5T, I believe. It's been so long I don't remember! My bad. :) But we have quite a few little cuties at church in this size range and I'm sure it will find a happy home somewhere!





Charity

1 comment:

Chey said...

Charity I just love this outfit!!!

Chey