Monday, July 14, 2008

Alphabet Adventures - "L is for Long Lost Leggings"

Today's Alphabet Adventure is brought to you by the "Letter L" and "Long Lost Leggings". I was scrounging around in my sewing room and came across a pair of child's knit leggings and tunic/dress outfit that I had started a couple of years ago! The outift was almost done. I'm not sure how I got derailed from the project.

The leggings just needed the waistband turned down and elastic ran through the tunnel. The tunic only needed hemming and the appliqu├ęd kangaroo pocket attached. So here are the leggings finally completed and I'll update the post with the tunic as soon as I get it finished. This is about a size 4/5T, I believe. It's been so long I don't remember! My bad. :) But we have quite a few little cuties at church in this size range and I'm sure it will find a happy home somewhere!





Charity

1 comment:

Chey said...

Charity I just love this outfit!!!

Chey