Sunday, July 29, 2007

Winter Whimsies

UPDATE: This item has sold.

While these are not recently created pieces (I've had them on Ebay)I just added them to my Etsy shop and so thought I'd repost them. I will be doing some similarly-themed winter pieces under glass domes in the next week or so. I'll share pics when I get them completed. While I have some absolutely wonderful antique silver birds that I will be using in the scenes (they were wine bottle toppers, I think?), I need to get some bottle brush trees and a few other "wintery" things and have not been able to find them locally. One disadvantage to living in an area that is shopping-challenged!




AND SCROLL DOWN FOR A GREAT BUY ON A SMOCKING MACHINE! The post is getting buried fast. Guess I've been overly chatty lately! LOL!

No comments: